- Go to https://AdamAndEve.com and enter code WMMA for 50% off one item and 10 free gifts!
- Visit https://HookedOnPhonics.com/WMMA, and receive your first month for just $1
- Go to https://PlushCare.com/WMMA and start your free 30-day trial!
- Go to https://FahertyBrand.com and enter code WMMA at checkout to snag 20% off ALL your summer gear!
- Get 50% off your first month of a Helium 10 Platinum account when you go to https://Helium10.com/WMMA.
- Go https://magicspoon.com/WMMA and use promo code WMMA at checkout to save $5 off your order
- Get 25% off when you go to http://LIQUIDIV.COM/ and use code WMMA at checkout.
Today on Where My Mom's At?, Christina is joined by skateboarder Scott "Big Cat" Pfaff from the MTV show, Fantasy Factory. First, CP talks about the boys moving to Austin, the best time to have kids and gives an update on her ankle injury. Then, Christina and the booth boys discuss the difference between shower gel and body wash, how white people smell and new baby gate ideas. Next, Scott joins in and talks about how he got the name "Big Cat", riding on a scoot-scoot and moving out to LA to become a pro skater. After that, Scott tells Christina about getting into skateboarding, learning new tricks and shows some old videos including him riding a rhinoceros and getting injured for the first time.